All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Climara restores the necessary estradiol reserve in the female body, which has beneficial effects on muscles, heart function, skeletal strength and quality of sleep. Effectively eliminates menopausal symptoms.
Buy Climara from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Climara description
- Climara synonyms and analogues
- Climara uses
- Climara dosage
- About hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Climara side effects
- Climara available forms
- Where to buy Climara online?
- Research and more information on Climara
What is Climara?
Climara is a skin patch containing estrogen called estradiol. Estrogens are female sex hormones produced by the ovaries. Estrogens are necessary for many processes in the body.
Climaras are used to treat certain symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and dryness, burnout and vaginal irritation.
Climara is also used to prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis or to treat ovarian disorders.
Climara synonyms and analogues
Other names for Climara: estradiol, oestradiol.
Climara analogs include all medications whose active ingredient is estradiol.
What are the indications for using Climara?
The manufacturer's instructions prescribe the following problems and symptoms as indications for the patch:
- Pharmacological replacement for lost hormonal function of the ovaries, whose loss is caused by natural or surgical termination of menstruation (excluding a history of cancer);
- Vascular symptoms during menopause: hot flushes, profuse sweating, sleep disorders, vaginal and other types of atrophy;
- Prevention of bone mass reduction and bone tissue microarchitectonics failure during postmenopause.
How to take Climara and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
The use of Climara involves attaching the patch externally.
The course of treatment involves continuous wear or cyclical use. If the drug is used by a woman who has had her uterus removed, monotherapy is allowed. Other patients should wear the patch as a combination treatment in conjunction with the use of progesterone, the dose of which is determined individually.
Undergoing a cyclic course of therapy, the transdermal therapeutic system is attached once a week for three weeks, provided that the old patch is removed before applying the new one to avoid exceeding the dosage. Positive effect of therapy is expressed in the beginning of bleeding similar to menstrual bleeding, on 2-3 days after the end of the use of steroid female sex hormones.
In order to use the medication, you should carefully remove the transparent film and immediately put the side with the drug to the skin for 10 seconds. The action should be performed on a cleaned, dried skin of the buttocks of the thighs or on the area along the spinal column. It is strictly forbidden to stick Klimara on the chest area. Also, do not stick the patch on places where there are open wounds and other damage to the epidermis. It is not necessary to glue several times in a row a pharmacological remedy on the same area. If the patch has been attached correctly, water procedures are allowed.
About hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
What components are included in the composition of hormone replacement therapy (HRT)?
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) usually includes two components: estrogen and progestin (gestagen).
Estrogen eliminates the main aspects of estrogen deficiency: hot flashes, urogenital disorders, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis, etc.
Progestins are necessary to protect the uterus from the protective (stimulating) effects of estrogens (endometrial hyperplastic processes, etc.).
In the absence of the uterus, estrogens alone can be used as OST, without progestins.
Climara side effects
What are the side effects of Climara?
The following negative side effects are possible when wearing the Climara patch:
- Bloating, a pulling sensation in the hypogastric area and throat;
- cramps, disorientation, headaches;
- enlargement of the breasts, breast engorgement;
- Change of vaginal discharge, sudden uterine bleeding;
- Swelling, weight loss/increase.
Climara available forms
Dosage form: form of a patch.
Active ingredient: Estradiol
Is Climara available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
No, Climara is available only in the form of a patch.
Where to buy Climara online?
Buypharmacy offers Climara for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Climara
- Comparative study to evaluate skin irritation and adhesion of Estradot and Climara in healthy postmenopausal women
- PRESCRIBING INFORMATION Climara (Estradiol Transdermal System)
- Therapy with climara in surgical menopause
- Climara - NPS MedicineWise
- Efficacy and Safety Study in Postmenopausal Women to Determine the Lowest Effective Dose for Relief of Moderate to Severe Hot-Flushes