All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Divigel is an estrogenic drug for external use.
Buy Divigel from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Divigel description
- Divigel synonyms and analogues
- Divigel uses
- Divigel dosage
- Divigel contraindications
- Divigel side effects
- Divigel available forms
- Where to buy Divigel online?
- Research and more information on Divigel
What is Divigel?
Divigel is an alcohol-based gel containing estradiol. When applied to the skin, the alcohol quickly evaporates and the estradiol penetrates through the skin and enters the bloodstream, having a systemic effect on the body.
Transdermal route provides plasma level of estradiol, which is typical for the normal early follicular phase of the menstrual cycle. Application of Divigel manages to avoid primary metabolism in the liver, which allows to use the drug in women with concomitant somatic pathology, including liver and gastrointestinal dysfunction.
Divigel gel - stimulates development of the uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina, stroma and ducts of the mammary glands, pigmentation in the nipples and genitalia, formation of secondary sexual characteristics of the female type, growth and closure of the epiphyses of long tubular bones.
Divigel synonyms and analogues
Other names for Divigel: estradiol, oestradiol.
Major Divigel synonyms include: Oestrogel, Climara, Pineamin.
What are the indications for using Divigel?
Hormone replacement therapy for estrogen deficiency symptoms, treatment of climacteric syndrome associated with natural or artificial menopause after surgery.
How do I take Divigel and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
The usual starting dose is 1 g of gel per day, which corresponds to 1 mg of estradiol. The duration of use and doses are selected by the doctor, taking into account the individual characteristics of patients (depending on the clinical condition, after 2-3 cycles, the dose may be adjusted: from 0.5 g to 1.5 g of gel per day, which corresponds to 0.5 to 1.5 mg of estradiol per day).
A dose of Divigel should be applied once a day to the skin of the thighs or lower torso, changing the place of application regularly. The area of application by size is 1-2 palms. Divigel should not be applied to the mammary glands, face, genitals, and areas of skin with irritation. After applying the drug, you should wait a few minutes until the gel dries. The place of application should not be washed for one hour.
If the patient forgot to apply the gel on time, you should continue treatment as usual the next day. If the drug is used irregularly, menstrual-like uterine bleeding may occur.
What are the contraindications for the use of the drug Divigel?
- Hypersensitivity to estradiol and/or any other ingoid of the drug.
- Breast cancer (diagnosed, suspected or in the history).
- Diagnosed or suspected estrogen-dependent malignant tumors of the ovaries, uterus, endometrium.
- Benign neoplasms of genitals and mammary glands (cervical and corpus uteri cancer, uterine myoma, vulvar cancer, ovarian cancer) in women under 60 years old.
- Vaginal bleeding of unclear etiology and tendency to uterine bleeding.
- Endometrial hyperplasia.
- Tumors of a hypophysis.
- Diffuse connective tissue diseases.
- Inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive organs (salpingo-oophoritis, endometritis).
- Hyperestrogenic stage of the menopause.
- Spontaneous venous thromboembolic diseases, including in the anamnesis.
- Deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, including a history.
- Thrombophlebitis and acute thrombophlebitis, including a history.
- Congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert, Dubin-Johnson, Rotor syndromes).
- Liver tumors (hemangioma, liver cancer).
- Cerebral circulatory disorders (ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke).
- Diabetes mellitus, retinopathy, angiopathy.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Disorders of fat metabolism.
- Cholestatic jaundice or severe cholestatic pruritus (including an increase in their manifestations during previous pregnancy or against the background of taking steroid drugs).
- Otosclerosis (including exacerbation during pregnancy).
Divigel side effects
What are the side effects of Divigel?
CNS and peripheral nervous system: headache, migraine, dizziness, depression, chorea.
Cardiovascular system: increased BP, thrombophlebitis.
Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, flatulence, pain in epigastric region, cholestatic jaundice, cholelithiasis.
Allergic reactions: in the application site - rash, skin irritation, skin hyperemia, contact dermatitis.
Reproductive system disorders: metrorrhagia, scanty bloody discharge, increased size of uterine leiomyoma, endometrial hyperplasia (when administered without combination with progesterone), endometrial carcinoma (in women with intact uterus after menopause), ovarian sclerosis in long-term use, changes in libido.
Endocrine system: mammary glands engorgement (tension and/or increase), weight gain, decreased carbohydrate tolerance.
Metabolism: retention of sodium, calcium and water (edema) with long-term use; attacks of porphyria.
Other: visual impairment (change in curvature of the cornea), chloasma, melanoderma, vaginal candidiasis.
Divigel available forms
Dosage form: Transdermal gel.
Active ingredient: Estradiol.
Is Divigel available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
No, Divigel is available only in the form of transdermal gel.
You also can buy Divigel with other dosage and form:
Where to buy Divigel online?
Buypharmacy offers Divigel for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).