All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Oestrogel gel (Oestrogel cream) - helps eliminate estrogen deficiency in women of different ages, including menopausal women.
Buy Oestrogel gel from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Oestrogel gel description
- Oestrogel synonyms and analogues
- Oestrogel gel uses
- Oestrogel gel dosage
- Effectiveness of menopausal hormone therapy
- Oestrogel gel side effects
- Oestrogel available forms
- Where can I buy Estrozhel gel online?
- Research and more information about Estrogel
Oestrogel gel description
What is Oestrogel gel?
Oestrogel is a bioidentical estradiol in the form of a transdermal gel.
Oestrogel replenishes estrogen deficiency in menopausal women and reduces the severity of menopausal disorders. Estradiol prevents loss of bone mass associated with natural menopause or ovariectomy.
Transdermal administration of estrogens ensures rapid and loss-free delivery of the medication to the internal environment of the body and allows:
- Avoid their passage through the liver;
- Maintain relatively stable levels of estradiol in the blood without the early peak seen with oral administration;
- To maintain a physiological estradiol/estrone ratio (more than one);
- To achieve a therapeutic effect using low doses of estradiol;
- Reduce the possibility of interactions with other drugs;
- Reduce fluctuations in the content of estradiol in the blood during the day;
- To use estrogens in women with liver and gastrointestinal diseases, as well as with the risk of thrombosis;
- Increase the acceptability and duration of MHT.
Oestrogel synonyms and analogues
Other names for Oestrogel: Estradiol hemihydrates, estradiol hemihydrate, estradiol, oestradiol, estrogen, oestrogen.
Oestrogel gel uses
What are the indications for the use of Oestrogel gel?
Oestrogel cream is used as:
- Hormone replacement therapy for symptoms of estrogen deficiency.
- Treatment of menopausal syndrome associated with natural or surgical menopause.
- Prophylaxis of osteoporosis during postmenopause in women with high risk of fractures in case of intolerance or presence of contraindications to other preparations for prophylaxis of osteoporosis.
Oestrogel gel dosage
How to take Oestrogel gel and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Oestrogel gel is prescribed externally, continuously or in a cyclic regimen. Doses and duration of therapy are set individually.
A typical starting dose is 2.5 g of gel once daily, corresponding to 1.5 mg of estradiol. In most patients, this dose is effective in relieving menopausal symptoms. If after one month of therapy the efficacy is not achieved, it is possible to increase the daily dose of the drug to a maximum of 5 g of gel, which corresponds to 3 mg of estradiol.
For the beginning and continuation of therapy of symptoms of menopause, the minimum effective dose should be used for the minimum period of time.
The gel is applied by patients on their own, morning or evening, in a thin layer on clean, dry skin of the abdomen, lumbar region, shoulders or forearms until it is completely absorbed. The area of application should not be less than the area of 2 palms.
You should not massage the area where the gel is applied. It is necessary to avoid getting the gel on the mammary glands and the mucous membrane of the vulva and the vagina.
Application is considered correct and effective if the gel is absorbed completely within 2-3 minutes.
If the sticky consistency persists for more than 5 minutes after application, it means that too little skin surface is covered by the gel.
You should wash your hands immediately after applying the gel.
Effectiveness of menopausal hormone therapy
The goal of menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) is to partially replenish the decreased function of the ovaries in sex hormone deficiency. The therapy uses minimum-optimal doses of hormones, which actually improve the general condition of patients, provide prevention of late metabolic disorders and are not accompanied by side effects.
The effectiveness of menopausal hormone therapy depends on the severity of the manifestations of menopausal disorders, the presence of somatic diseases and the correct choice of the drug:
- Early typical symptoms of menopausal syndrome begin to decrease by the end of the 1st month of menopausal hormone therapy (MGT).
- The persistent effect is achieved by the 4th-6th month of treatment.
- The maximum effect - after 2-3 years.
Modes of menopausal hormone therapy:
I - monotherapy with estrogens or progestagens;
II - at intact uterus combined therapy (estrogens with progestagens) in a cyclic mode in a phase of menopausal transition and in perimenopause;
III - monophasic combination therapy (estrogens with progestagens) in a continuous regimen in the postmenopause.
Oestrogel gel side effects
What are the side effects of Oestrogel gel?
Side effects when using Oestrogel gel include: headache, nausea, breast tension, oozing bloody discharge, glandular endometrial hyperplasia, skin irritation.
Oestrogel available forms
Dosage form: Transdermal gel.
Active ingredient: estradiol hemihydrate
Is EstroGel available as an injection, powder or drops?
No, Estrozhel is only available in the form of a gel (cream).
Where can I buy Estrozhel gel online?
Buypharmacy offers Estrogel Gel for sale with worldwide mail delivery (shipping to the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information about Estrogel
- Estradiol (medication) Wikipedia
- Estradiol: a hormone with diverse and contradictory neuroprotective actions
- ESTRADIOL NEWS AND RESEARCH
- ESTRADIOL Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Estrogen: MedlinePlus Drug Information