All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Ovitrelle stimulates the production of sex hormones.
Buy Ovitrelle syringe pen from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Ovitrelle description
- Ovitrelle synonyms and analogues
- Ovitrelle uses
- Ovitrelle dosage
- Ovitrelle use in sports
- Ovitrelle side effects
- Ovitrelle available forms
- Where to buy Ovitrelle online?
- Research and more information on Ovitrelle
What is Ovitrelle?
Ovitrelle is a chorionic gonadotropin alfa preparation produced by genetic engineering methods. It has the same amino acid sequence as human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) isolated from urine. Chorionic gonadotropin alfa binds to the same transmembrane receptors on the surface of theca and ovarian granulosa cells as luteinizing hormone.
Ovitrelle synonyms and analogues
Other names for Ovitrelle: choriogonadotropin alpha.
Ovitrelle synonyms include:
- Gonadotropin Chorionic 1500 IU.
- Gonadotropin Chorionic (HCG) 5000 IU
Note that chorionic gonadotropin alpha is an analog of chorionic gonadotropin.
What are the indications for using Ovitrelle?
According to the instructions for use of Ovitrelle this drug is used in the following cases:
In superovulation (multiple follicle maturation) as a means of preparing the "ground" for the use of assisted reproductive technologies, including in vitro fertilization (in everyday use the abbreviation IVF is more common).
The drug is used to stimulate the final stage of follicle maturation and the formation of the corpus luteum, with anovulatory (absence of ovulation) or oligoovulatory (irregular ovulation cycles) infertility to stimulate oocyte maturation and the formation of the corpus luteum in the final stage of follicle maturation.
How to take Ovitrelle and what is the dosage regimen of the drug?
Ovitrelle is intended to be administered subcutaneously, and the syringe must not be used more than once.
For assisted reproductive technology, Ovitrelle is administered once at a dose of 0.25 mg, either 24 or 48 hours after an injection of follicle stimulating or luteinizing hormone, when the follicle development has reached optimum.
In cases of infertility, the principle of Ovitrel injection is the same, with the only clarification: sexual intercourse on the day of the injection and the day after it is desirable.
Rules for subcutaneous injection of the drug are detailed in the leaflet (instructions to Ovitrelle).
Ovitrelle use in sports
Is Ovitrelle used in sports?
In sports (bodybuilding), only one property of gonadotropin is appreciated: increasing the secretion of sex hormones (testosterone) by the testicles. Therefore, gonadotropin is used as an anabolic agent for gaining muscle mass, as a weight-loss suppressant, and as a component of the pre-exercise cycle.
Ovitrelle side effects
What are the side effects of Ovitrelle?
Ovitrelle side effects can be divided into groups according to the frequency of occurrence.
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
- Fatigue, local reactions at the injection site
- Mild to moderate ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
- Depression, irritability, feelings of anxiety
- Breast soreness
- Mild to severe hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylactic reactions and shock
- Thromboembolism, usually associated with severe CHF
- Mild reversible skin reactions in the form of a rash
Ovitrelle available forms
Dosage form: Solution for subcutaneous administration.
Active ingredient: choriogonadotropin alpha
Is Ovitrelle available in the form of pills, powder or drops?
No, Ovitrelle is available only in the form of syringe pen for solution.
Where to buy Ovitrelle online?
Buypharmacy offers Ovitrelle syringe pen for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Ovitrelle
- Gonadotropin preparations Wikipedia
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Equivalence Trial of a New Recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Preparation versus OvitrelleŽ for Ovulation in Women Undergoing Intrauterine Insemination Following Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovitrelle European Medicines Agency
- Comparison Between Recombinant Versus Urinary hCG for Ovulation Induction in High Responders