All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Grippferon is an immunomodulatory drug with antiviral action. Grippferon (Interferon alfa-2b) is an emergency prevention of acute respiratory viral infections, including COVID-19.
Buy Grippferon spray from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Grippferon spray description
- Grippferon synonyms and analogues
- Grippferon spray uses
- Grippferon spray dosage
- Grippferon for Covid-19 treatment and prevention
- Grippferon spray side effects
- Grippferon available forms
- Where to buy Grippferon spray online?
- Research and more information on Grippferon spray
Grippferon spray description
What is Grippferon spray?
Grippferon spray (Interferon alfa-2b) is an effective and safe drug for prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections) and influenza.
Grippferon (Interferon alfa-2b) has no analogues on the world market and surpasses all other drugs in universal effect on acute respiratory viral infection:
- Blocks the reproduction of all types of human respiratory viruses;
- Has high therapeutic efficacy;
- Highly effective as a drug of emergency prophylaxis;
- There is no addictive effect;
- Viruses are unable to get resistance to Grippferon (interferon does not interact with viruses, it blocks their reproduction mechanism);
- It is nontoxic and safe;
- It is allowed to be used by children from birth and pregnant women;
- By 60-70% reduces the number of complications in patients with acute respiratory infection;
- By 50-70% reduces the number of medications taken by the patient;
- It has no contraindications for compatibility with other medicines, including antiviral drugs;
- It can be used together with vaccine prophylaxis;
- Decreases tenfold the number of viruses exuded from the nose of patients with acute respiratory infection (analogue of bandage), i.e. significantly reduces the infectiousness of the patient;
- It has a pronounced anti-epidemic effect.
Grippferon synonyms and analogues
Other names for Grippferon: Interferon alfa-2b, Altevir, Alfarona, Intron A, Lifferon, Realdiron, Reaferon-EU, Reaferon-Lipint, Eberon Alpha R.
Grippferon is a drug that surpasses other means for its universal effect on infections and viruses.
But on the pharmaceutical market there is a wide range of substitutes (analogues) of Grippferon: Genferon, Irs 19, Ergoferon, Polioxidon, Arbidol.
Grippferon spray uses
What are the indications for using Grippferon spray?
Recommended for the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory diseases, influenza. It is approved for use in children from birth and women during pregnancy.
Grippferon is indicated for patients with acute and chronic upper respiratory tract pathologies.
Recommended for allergic people, people in frequent contact with patients with respiratory diseases, hypothermia.
Appointed as routine and emergency prophylaxis to health workers, teachers, kindergarten teachers during epidemic conditions. Single use reduces the risk of infection many times over.
Suitable for prevention of coronavirus infection and "bird flu". In Russia it is included in the state reserve in case of epidemic of this pathology.
Grippferon spray dosage
How to take Grippferon nasal drops and what is the dosage regimen of the drug?
At the first signs of the disease, Grippferon is used for 5 days:
- Under 1 year of age - 1 drop/dose (500 ME) into each nasal passage 5 times a day (single dose - 1000 ME, daily dose - 5000 ME);
- 1 to 3 years of age - 2 drops/dose into each nostril 3 to 4 times a day (single dose - 2,000 ME, daily dose - 6,000 to 8,000 ME);
- 3 to 14 years of age - 2 drops/dose into each nostril 4-5 times a day (single dose - 2000 ME, daily dose - 8000-10000 ME);
- from 15 years of age and adults - 3 drops/dose into each nostril 5-6 times a day (single dose - 3000 ME, daily dose - 15000-18000 ME).
For the prevention of acute respiratory infections and influenza:
- If exposed to a patient and/or hypothermia, the drug is injected in a single age-appropriate dosage 2 times a day once;
- In case of seasonal increase in the incidence of the disease the drug is used in a single age-appropriate dosage once in the morning with an interval of 24-48 hours;
- if necessary, prophylactic courses are repeated.
Grippferon for Covid-19 treatment and prevention
Grippferon in coronovirus is prescribed as nasal drops, as part of complex therapy, can also be used as a prophylactic due to the interferon included in the composition.
Grippferon drops with coronovirus contribute to the suppression of pathogenic microflora, increase local immunity, prevent the spread of infection in the body. The drug is actively included by physicians in therapeutic regimens and is prescribed for the prevention of coronovirus infection due to the presence of interferon alpha-2b in the composition.
For preventive purposes, the use of the antiviral agent is quite effective. With its help, it is possible not only to suppress the activity of pathogenic microflora and stimulate natural immunity, the effect of which is much stronger and longer than medication.
Grippferon spray side effects
What are the side effects of Grippferon spray?
Allergic reactions are possible.
Grippferon available forms
Dosage form: Nasal spray dosed.
Active ingredient: Interferon alfa-2b
Is Grippferon available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
Yes, Grippferon is available in the form of nasal drops, spray and ointment.
Also available different dosage forms of Grippferon for sale:
If you need ointment please contact us:
- Grippferon with loratadine nasal ointment 5gr
Where to buy Grippferon spray online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Grippferon spray (Interferon alfa-2b) with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Grippferon spray
- Interferon alfa-2b Wikipedia
- Experimental study of Grippferon antiviral activity against Mexican pandemic influenza virus A/H1N1/2009 in vitro
- Main Directions of Effective Influenza Prevention in Modern Conditions
- The famous Cuban interferon vs the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus
- Therapeutic Effectiveness of Interferon Alpha 2b Treatment for COVID-19 Patient Recovery