All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Grippferon is an anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immunomodulatory drug. Recommended for the treatment and prevention of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections (ARI), approved for pregnant women.
Buy Grippferon nasal drops from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Grippferon nasal drops description
- Grippferon synonyms and analogues
- Grippferon nasal drops uses
- Grippferon nasal drops dosage
- Grippferon for Covid-19 treatment and prevention
- Grippferon nasal drops side effects
- Grippferon available forms
- Where to buy Grippferon nasal drops online?
- Research and more information on Grippferon nasal drops
Grippferon nasal drops description
What is Grippferon nasal drops?
Grippferon nasal drops is an effective and safe medicine for the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (ARI, ARI) and flu.
It is allowed to use even in children under one year old (including infants) and pregnant women. The main active principle of Grippferon is the highly active recombinant (obtained by genetically engineered method) interferon alpha-2b.
It blocks all types of human respiratory viruses which are not able to acquire resistance to its action.
Grippferon reduces by 65% the complications that occur after acute respiratory infections and acute respiratory diseases.
Grippferon synonyms and analogues
Other names for Grippferon: Interferon alfa-2b, Altevir, Alfarona, Intron A, Lifferon, Realdiron, Reaferon-EU, Reaferon-Lipint, Eberon Alpha R.
Grippferon is a drug that surpasses other means for its universal effect on infections and viruses.
But on the pharmaceutical market there is a wide range of Grippferon substitutes (analogues): Genferon, Irs 19, Ergoferon, Polioxidonium, Arbidol.
Grippferon nasal drops uses
What are the indications for using Grippferon nasal drops?
Prevention and treatment of SARS, flu, colds:
- In children from birth and adults, including pregnant women;
- Patients with frequent or prolonged illnesses of the upper respiratory tract;
- In people prone to allergic reactions; in contact with patients with acute respiratory infections and influenza;
- When overcooled.
Treatment with Grippferon at the first signs of the disease leads to the removal or significant weakening of its main symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever, headache, nasopharyngeal hyperemia, etc.).
Grippferon nasal drops dosage
How do I take Grippferon nasal drops and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
At the first signs of the disease, apply nasal drops for 5 days:
Children under 1 year old - 1 drop in each nasal passage 5 times a day (single dose 1,000 IU, daily dose 5,000 IU);
For children from 1 to 3 years of age - 2 drops in each nostril 3 to 4 times a day (single dose of 2,000 ME, daily dose - 6,000 to 8,000 ME);
children from 3 to 14 years - 2 drops in each nostril 4-5 times a day (single dose of 2,000 ME, daily dose of 8,000-1,000 ME);
Adults - 3 drops in each nostril 5-6 times daily (single dose 3 000 ME, daily dose 15 000 - 18 000 ME).
Grippferon for Covid-19 treatment and prevention
Grippferon for coronovirus is prescribed as nasal drops as part of complex therapy, can also be used as prophylaxis due to the interferon in the composition.
Grippferon drops in coronovirus contribute to the suppression of pathogenic microflora, increase local immunity, prevent the spread of infection in the body. The drug is actively included by physicians in therapeutic regimens and is prescribed for the prevention of coronovirus infection due to the presence of interferon alpha-2b in the composition.
For preventive purposes, the use of the antiviral agent is quite effective. With its help, it is possible not only to suppress the activity of pathogenic microflora and stimulate natural immunity, the effect of which is much stronger and longer than medication.
Grippferon nasal drops side effects
What are the side effects of Grippferon nasal drops?
Allergic reactions are possible.
Grippferon available forms
Dosage form: Drops for intranasal use.
Active ingredient: Interferon alfa-2b
Is Grippferon available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
Yes, Grippferon is available in the form of nasal drops, spray and ointment.
You can also buy Grippferon with other dosage and form:
If you need ointment please contact us:
- Grippferon with loratadine nasal ointment 5gr
Where to buy Grippferon nasal drops online?
Buypharmacy offers Grippferon nasal drops for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Grippferon nasal drops
- Interferon alfa-2b Wikipedia
- Experimental study of Grippferon antiviral activity against Mexican pandemic influenza virus A/H1N1/2009 in vitro
- Main Directions of Effective Influenza Prevention in Modern Conditions
- The famous Cuban interferon vs the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus
- Therapeutic Effectiveness of Interferon Alpha 2b Treatment for COVID-19 Patient Recovery