All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) improves mood, increases physical performance (endurance), improves memory and learning of new material (learning), increases the ability to remember.
Buy Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) description
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) synonyms and analogues
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) uses
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) dosage
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) use in sports
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) side effects
- Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) available forms
- Where to buy Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) online?
- Research and more information on Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam)
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) description
What is Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam)?
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) belongs to the group of nootropic drugs. This medication improves and stimulates the cognitive functions of the brain (memory, attention, thinking). The drug has the ability to improve mood and increase physical activity.
Phenotropil refers to drugs that stimulate metabolic processes and cerebral blood circulation. Under the influence of the drug, memory improves, concentration increases, and learning is facilitated.
The drug increases the resistance of brain tissue to oxygen deprivation and the action of toxic substances, reduces the excitability threshold of the CNS and increases resistance to stress.
In 2017, "Valenta Pharm" announced that it stops producing the drug Phenotropil, as the license agreements for the relevant trademarks and patents were withdrawn "at the initiative of the right holders". Therefore, production of Phenotropil stopped at Valenta Pharm in 2017.
In May 2020, the nootropic drug Nanotropil Novo with the same active ingredient as Phenotropil appeared.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) synonyms and analogues
Other names for Phenotropil: Phenylpiracetam, Fonturacetam, Fenotropil, Carphedon.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) has a wide range of analogues identical in indications and therapeutic effect.
The pharmaceutical market has a number of substitutes for Phenotropil from different manufacturers, these drugs are sold as: synonyms, generics and combination products.
You can buy analogues of Fenotropil cheaper or more expensive, but with an equal (similar) therapeutic effect: Nanotropil Novo, Noopept, Nootropil, Semax, Entrop.
What else can I replace Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) with? Complement the list of analogues Phenotropil can be the following drugs (medicines): Mildronate, Cortexin, Cavinton forte, Afobazol.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) uses
The use of Phenotropil is effective in stressful situations, physical and mental stress associated with professional activities or studies.
What are the indications for use of the drug Phenotropil?
Phenotropil is used to treat the following diseases:
- Diseases of the central nervous system associated with vascular diseases and disorders of metabolic processes in the brain, intoxication (including post-traumatic conditions, chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency), accompanied by deterioration of intellectual and mental functions, decreased motor activity.
- Neurotic conditions, manifested by lethargy, increased exhaustion, decreased psychomotor activity, impaired attention and memory impairment.
- Impairment of the learning process.
- Depression of mild to moderate severity.
- Psycho-organic syndromes, manifested by intellectual and mental disturbances and apathy and bulimic phenomena, and lethargic states in schizophrenia.
- Convulsive syndrome.
- Obesity (of alimentary and constitutional genesis).
- Prevention of hypoxia, increasing resistance to stress, correction of functional body conditions in extreme conditions of professional activity aimed at prevention of fatigue and increase of mental and physical performance, correction of daily biorhythm, sleep-wake cycle inversion.
- Chronic alcoholism (to reduce the phenomena of asthenia, depression, intellectual and mental disorders).
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) dosage
How to take Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Phenotropil is taken orally, immediately after a meal. The dose of the drug and duration of treatment may vary.
The average single dose is 150 mg (100-250 mg), the average daily dose is 250 mg (200-300 mg), the maximum daily dose is 750 mg. It is recommended to divide the daily dose into two doses.
The duration of treatment is from two weeks to three months. The average duration of treatment is 30 days. If necessary, the course may be repeated in 1 month.
To improve performance, 100-200 mg once in the morning for 2 weeks (for athletes - 3 days).
Alimentary and constitutional obesity: 100-200 mg once a day in the morning for 30-60 days.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) use in sports
Is Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) used in sports?
Phenotropil has an obvious activating effect, which is why it was included in the list of banned substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
Based on our experience of using Fenotropil in sports, we can say with certainty that it is one of the few drugs whose action is really felt. Already on the 2nd or 3rd day of taking it there comes a noticeable increase of endurance, physical activity, and strength indicators.
It is recommended to take it 3 to 7 days before the competition, at a dose of 200 to 500 mg per day.
When recruiting muscle mass is undesirable because Phenotropil moderately reduces appetite and promotes weight loss.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) side effects
What are the side effects of Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam)?
Insomnia may occur (in case the drug is taken later than 15 hours). Some patients during the first days of taking the drug (1-3 days) may experience psychomotor agitation, hyperemia of the skin, a feeling of warmth, increased blood pressure.
Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) available forms
Dosage form: Flat-cylindrical tablets, white to white with a yellowish or creamy tint.
Active ingredient: Fonturacetam (Phenotropil).
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, potato starch, calcium stearate.
Is Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
No, Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) is available only in the form of tablets, each tablet contains 100 mg of the active substance.
Also available different dosage forms of Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) for sale:
Where to buy Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam) with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Phenotropil (Phenylpiracetam)
- Phenylpiracetam Wikipedia
- The phenotropil treatment of the consequences of brain organic lesions
- Investigation into stereoselective pharmacological activity of phenotropil
- Piracetam and piracetam-like drugs: from basic science to novel clinical applications to CNS disorders
- Psychoimmunomodulatory effect of phenotropil in animals with immune stress