All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cycloferon is a smart remedy for flu and SARS.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces the risk of complications
- It is used from 4 years old.
Buy Cycloferon tablets from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cycloferon tablets description
- Cycloferon synonyms and analogues
- Cycloferon tablets uses
- Cycloferon tablets dosage
- The use of Cycloferon tablets in children
- Cycloferon tablets side effects
- Cycloferon available forms
- Where to buy Cycloferon tablets online?
- Research and more information on Cycloferon tablets
Cycloferon tablets description
What is Cycloferon tablets?
Cycloferon is effective against herpes viruses, influenza and other ARI pathogens. It has a direct antiviral action, suppressing viral reproduction in the early stages (1-5 days) of the infection process, reducing the infectivity of the resulting viruses, leading to the formation of defective viral particles.
Cycloferon has a high safety profile. This is especially true for people who have to take daily medications for the treatment of chronic diseases. The drug is compatible with all symptomatic medications used in the treatment of influenza and acute respiratory infections.
Cycloferon synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cycloferon: Meglumina acridonacetate, Acetrizoic Acid Meglumine.
When choosing a Cycloferon analog, you should consider the composition, because the drugs may differ in the active ingredient, as well as pharmacological action. Each substitute has its own age restrictions and contraindications. The main analogues of Cycloferon include: Grippferon, Anaferon, Arbidol, Ergoferon.
Cycloferon tablets uses
What are the indications for using Cycloferon tablets?
Cycloferon is prescribed for adults and children from four years of age for the following disorders and pathologies:
- Influenza, acute respiratory infections;
- Herpetic infection.
It is also worth noting that the antiviral drug Cycloferon is used as a preventive agent for these disorders. It is not recommended to take if there are restrictions. As for disorders associated with the thyroid gland, the intake is under the guidance of an endocrinologist.
Cycloferon tablets dosage
How to take Cycloferon tablets and what is the dosage regimen of the drug?
The dosage and duration of therapy is adjusted according to the patient's age and the diagnosis made.
Children 4-6 years old: 150 mg (1 tablet) per visit;
Children 7-11 years old: 300-450 mg (2 to 3 pills) per visit;
adults and children over 12 years of age: 450-600 mg (3 to 4 tablets) by intake.
It is reasonable to repeat the course in 2-3 weeks after the first course.
The use of Cycloferon tablets in children
How to use Cycloferon tablets for children?
Cycloferon tablets are widely used for the treatment and prevention of colds, flu and other acute respiratory infections in children c 4 years.
Why do doctors use Cycloferon in children?
- Cycloferon has a direct antiviral effect, helping to block the activity of flu and SARS viruses. It has a wide range of antiviral activity.
- It increases the body's resistance to infectious diseases caused by flu viruses and acute respiratory viral infections, as it stimulates the activity of cells of innate antiviral immunity of the child.
- It has a precise selective action, that is, it affects the virus directly in the foci of the lesion of the virus.
- It reduces the frequency, severity and duration of viral infections, including colds and flu.
- Cycloferon is not metabolized by the liver (i.e. does not give additional load on the liver) and is almost completely eliminated from the body after 24 hours.
- It does not reduce the therapeutic effect even with frequent use.
- It is used not only for treatment, but also for emergency prevention of colds and flu (after contact with a sick person).
- Compatible with various remedies to relieve symptoms of influenza and colds.
- Already in 2-3 hours from the moment of reception, the maximum concentration of the active substance in the patient's blood is observed and the processes aimed at providing antiviral action are launched.
Cycloferon in tablets is not used in children under 4 years of age. This restriction is due to the fact that children under this age have not fully formed a swallowing reflex, and therefore most children cannot swallow the whole tablet.
Cycloferon tablets side effects
What are the side effects of Cycloferon tablets?
Side effects of Cycloferon tablets are rare and include allergic reactions.
Cycloferon available forms
Dosage form: Tablets.
Active ingredient: Meglumina acridonacetate.
Is Cycloferon available in the form of drops, powder or spray?
Yes, Cycloferon is available in the form of tablets and injections.
You can also buy Cycloferon with other dosage and form:
If you need other dosage please contact us
- Cycloferon 150 mg 10 tablets
- Cycloferon 150 mg 50 tablets
- Cycloferon liniment 5 ml
Where to buy Cycloferon tablets online?
Buypharmacy offers Cycloferon tablets for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cycloferon tablets
- Meglumina Acridonacetate Wikipedia Russian
- Cycloferon, as an agent in the therapy and urgent prophylaxis of influenza and acute respiratory tract viral infection
- THE USE OF CYCLOFERON FOR THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF INFLUENZA AND ACUTE RESPIRATORY VIRAL INFECTIONS
- CYCLOFERON FOR COVID-19 TREATMENT
- Cycloferon | HTA