All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Arbidol (Umifenovir) antiviral agent for the treatment of flu, SARS, COVID-19.
Buy Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum description
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) synonyms and analogues
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum uses
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum dosage
- Arbidol for COVID-19
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum side effects
- Arbidol (Umifenovir) available forms
- Where to buy Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum online?
- Research and more information on Arbidol (Umifenovir)
Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum description
What is Arbidol (Umifenovir)?
Arbidol is the original antiviral drug for the treatment and prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections.
The drug has antiviral activity, due to the suppression of the process of fusion of the virus with the cells of the body. Arbidol is effective against influenza A and B viruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, rhinoviruses and others.
In addition, the drug stimulates the formation of the body's own interferon and other immune factors.
Arbidol reduces the duration of the course of the disease, relieves symptoms, reduces the risk of complications after viral infection and exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Arbidol (Umifenovir) synonyms and analogues
Other names for Arbidol: Umifenovir, arbidol hydrochloride.
The main Arbidol analogues are drugs with different active substances: Ergoferon, Inhavirin, Cycloferon, Polioxidonium.
Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum uses
What are the indications for using Arbidol (Umifenovir)?
Prevention and treatment of viral infections in adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Influenza type A and B, other acute respiratory infections
- Complex therapy of acute intestinal infections of rotavirus aetiology in children over 12 years old;
- Complex therapy of recurrent herpetic infection;
- Prevention of postoperative infectious complications.
Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum dosage
How to take Arbidol (Umifenovir) and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Treatment of influenza and other acute respiratory infections:
- In the uncomplicated course - 200 mg (1 capsule) 4 times/day (every 6 hours) for 5 days.
- in case of complications development (bronchitis, pneumonia) - 200 mg (1 cap) 4 times/day (every 6 hours) within 5 days, then a single dose once a week for 4 weeks.
A single dose in adults and children over 12 years of age is 200 mg (1 capsule).
Arbidol for COVID-19
How to take Arbidol (Umifenovir) for coronavirus - treatment regimen?
The Arbidol regimen is chosen individually. The dosage depends on the severity of the disease and the age of the patient.
The course duration is 10 days (7 days in mild course) and the dosage regimen is 200 mg 4 times a day.
Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum side effects
What are the side effects of Arbidol (Umifenovir)?
Arbidol is a low-toxicity drug and is usually well tolerated.
Side effects are rare, usually mild to moderate and transient.
Arbidol (Umifenovir) available forms
Dosage form: capsules.
Active ingredient: Umifenovir
Is Arbidol available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
No, Arbidol is available only in the form of capsules.
Also available different dosage forms of Arbidol (Umifenovir) for sale:
Where to buy Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Arbidol (Umifenovir) maximum with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Arbidol (Umifenovir)
- Effect of Arbidol (Umifenovir) on COVID-19: a randomized controlled trial
- Umifenovir Wikipedia
- Arbidol Wikipedia Russian
- Arbidol for preventing and treating influenza in adults and children
- Clinical Study of Arbidol Hydrochloride Tablets in the Treatment of Pneumonia Caused by Novel Coronavirus
- Arbidol as a broad-spectrum antiviral