All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cerebrolysin is a balanced complex of neuropeptides and neurotropic amino acids derived from pig brain.
Buy Cerebrolysin ampoules from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cerebrolysin ampoules description
- Cerebrolysin synonyms and analogues
- Cerebrolysin ampoules uses
- Cerebrolysin ampoules dosage
- Cerebrolysin ampoules use in sports
- Cerebrolysin ampoules side effects
- Cerebrolysin available forms
- Where to buy Cerebrolysin ampoules online?
- Research and more information on Cerebrolysin
Cerebrolysin ampoules description
What is Cerebrolysin ampoules?
Cerebrolysin is a nootropic drug, which is a set of peptides derived from the pig brain. Peptides are molecules that consist of 2 or more amino acid residues.
The drug has an organ-specific multimodal effect on the brain, i.e. it provides metabolic regulation, neuroprotection, functional neuromodulation and neurotrophic activity.
Cerebrolysin synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cerebrolysin: code name FPF-1070, mixture of peptides purified from pig brains.
Modern analogs for Cerebrolysin: Cortexin, Phenotropil, Aktovegin, Cerexon, Mexidol.
When choosing an analogue, consider the form of the drug (injections or tablets), as well as the duration of the course.
Cerebrolysin ampoules uses
What are the indications for using Cerebrolysin ampoules?
Cerebrolysin is prescribed to treat the following conditions:
- Alzheimer's disease;
- Dementia syndrome of different genesis;
- Chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency;
- ischemic stroke;
- traumatic injuries of the brain and spinal cord;
- mental retardation in children;
- Hyperactivity and attention deficit in children;
- in the treatment of endogenous depression resistant to antidepressants.
Cerebrolysin ampoules dosage
How to take Cerebrolysin ampoules and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Intramuscularly up to 5 ml
Intravenously up to 10 ml, intravenously, by slow infusion from 10 to 50 ml.
Doses and duration of treatment depend on the nature and severity of the disease.
To increase the effectiveness of treatment, repeated courses may be given as long as there is improvement in the patient's condition due to treatment. After the first course, the frequency of dosing may be reduced to 2 or 3 times per week.
Doses of 10 to 50 ml are recommended to be administered only by slow intravenous nfusions after dilution with standard infusion solutions suggested. The duration of infusions is 15 to 60 minutes.
Cerebrolysin ampoules use in sports
Is Cerebrolysin ampoules used in sports?
The drug has a versatile specific effect on the brain: nootropic (improves memory and cognitive activity), anti-asthenic, antidepressant, psychostimulant and adaptogenic (increases resistance of nerve cells to damaging influences of various etiology).
- Long-term memory improves, it will be easier to remember information.
- Seriously increases efficiency, there is almost no fatigue.
- High concentration
Cerebrolysin ampoules side effects
What are the side effects of Cerebrolysin ampoules?
Cerebrolysin is well tolerated by patients (is fairly safe.
Cerebrolysin available forms
Dosage form: Solution for injection.
Active ingredient: a complex of peptides derived from the pig brain
Is Cerebrolysin available in the form of tablets, powder or drops?
No, Cerebrolysin is available only in the form of injections.
Also available different dosage forms of Cerebrolysin for sale:
If you need Cerebrolysin 5 ampoules of 20ml each please contact us
Where to buy Cerebrolysin ampoules online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Cerebrolysin ampoules with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cerebrolysin
- Cerebrolysin Wikipedia
- Effects of cerebrolysin on functional outcome of patients with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- the Effect of Cerebrolysin on Physical and Mental Functions of Down Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Cerebrolysin for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Efficacy and safety of Cerebrolysin treatment in early recovery after acute ischemic stroke: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, multicenter clinical trial
- Cerebrolysin REGistry Study in Stroke - a High-quality Observational Study of Comparative Effectiveness (CREGS 2)