All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Eralfon (recombinant human erythropoietin) is one of the most "sensational" doping drugs in sports.
Buy Eralfon from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Eralfon description
- Eralfon synonyms and analogues
- Eralfon uses
- Eralfon dosage
- Eralfon use in sports
- Eralfon side effects
- Eralfon available forms
- Where to buy Eralfon online?
- Research and more information on Eralfon
What is Eralfon?
Erythropoietin is a peptide hormone produced naturally in the human body (in the kidneys and liver) which regulates the formation of red blood cells by acting on the bone marrow.
Erythrocytes or red blood cells (which give blood its characteristic red color) have a transport function in the body: they transport oxygen to all cells, including muscle cells.
In addition, the hormone erythropoietin plays an important role in wound healing and the creation of new blood vessels.
The original use of erythropoietin was in medicine to treat anemia (a condition in which the number of red blood cells (hemoglobin) decreases and the body tissues do not receive enough oxygen for normal functioning), which is the cause of chronic kidney disease, cancer and the effects of chemotherapy.
Later, however, some doctors recognized in its mechanism of action the potential for use in sports.
Eralfon synonyms and analogues
Other names for Eralfon: erythropoietin, EPO, Epoetin alfa.
When choosing an erythropoietin analogue, we recommend taking into account that analogues may differ in dosage and dosage form (erythropoietin powder, erythropoietin in ampoules, erythropoietin in syringes). Major Eralfon analogues include: Epocrin, Binokrit, Epostin, Eprex.
What are the indications for Eralfon uses?
General indications for the use of Eralfon are:
- Treatment of anemia associated with chronic renal failure in adult patients on hemo- or peritoneal dialysis or for whom dialysis is indicated; in children on hemodialysis.
- Treatment of anemia in cancer patients (with or without chemotherapy) with nonmyeloid tumors.
- Prevention of anemia in cancer patients with non-myeloid tumors receiving a long course of chemotherapy.
- Treatment of anemia in HIV-infected patients receiving zidovudine therapy (with endogenous erythropoietin levels ≤ 500 IU/ml).
- As part of a preoperative program before major surgery in patients with a hematocrit level of 33-39%, to facilitate the collection of autologous blood and reduce the risk associated with the use of allogeneic hemotransfusions (when the expected need for transfused blood is higher than the amount that can be obtained without the use of epoetin alfa).
- Prior to major surgery with expected average blood loss (2-4 units or 900-1800 mL) in adult patients with mild to moderate anemia (hemoglobin >10 and ≤13 g/dL) to reduce the need for allogeneic hemotransfusions and improve erythropoiesis recovery.
How do I take Eralfon and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
The dosage regimen of erythropoietin is established individually.
The single dose is 30-100 units/kg.
The way of administration is intravenous or subcutaneous.
Eralfon use in sports
Is Eralfon used in sports?
Yes, Eralfon is recombinant human erythropoietin. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) placed erythropoietin on the list of banned drugs for use in sports in 1990.
In sports, erythropoietin is used to increase endurance. Erythropoietin provides the kind of instantaneous increase in athletic performance that one would expect after years of training.
The history of the use of recombinant erythropoietin in sports (abbreviations rHuEPO, r-HuEPO, rhu-EPO, rEPO are common in the scientific literature) began in 1977, when erythropoietin in purified form was first isolated from human urine.
Since natural and recombinant erythropoietin have an almost identical amino acid structure, recombinant erythropoietin is extremely difficult to distinguish from its physiological counterpart.
Eralfon side effects
What are the side effects of Eralfon?
At the beginning of intake, flu-like symptoms may be noted: dizziness, drowsiness, fever, headache, myalgia, arthralgia.
Local reactions: hyperemia, burning, mild to moderate pain at the injection site.
Allergic reactions: skin rash (mild to moderately expressed), eczema, urticaria, pruritus, angioedema.
Eralfon available forms
Active ingredient: epoetin alfa (human recombinant erythropoietin).
Is Eralfon available in the form of pills, drops or powder?
No, Eralfon is available only in the form of syringe for injection, each syringe for injection contains 2000 ME of the active substance.
You can also buy Eralfon with other dosage and form:
Where to buy Eralfon online?
Buypharmacy offers Eralfon for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Eralfon
- Erythropoietin Wikipedia
- Epoetin alfa Wikipedia
- An Efficacy and Safety Study of Epoetin Alfa for Initiation and Maintenance Treatment of Patients With Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Early versus late erythropoietin for preventing red blood cell transfusion in preterm and/or low birth weight infants
- Epoetin alfa Interactions