All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cerebrolysin has nootropic effect and is used for cognitive disorders, for recovery after stroke, ChMT and other organic brain damage.
Buy Cerebrolysin from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cerebrolysin description
- Cerebrolysin synonyms and analogues
- Cerebrolysin uses
- Cerebrolysin dosage
- Cerebrolysin use in sports
- Cerebrolysin side effects
- Cerebrolysin available forms
- Where to buy Cerebrolysin online?
- Research and more information on Cerebrolysin
What is Cerebrolysin?
Cerebrolysin was developed and researched in Austria in the 1970s and is still available today. Purpose: treatment of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, recovery from strokes and other brain damage.
The drug has a variety of specific effects on the brain: nootropic (improves memory and cognition), anti-asthenic, antidepressant, psychostimulant and adaptogenic (increases resistance of nerve cells to damaging influences of various etiology).
There are several components in the mechanism of neuroprotective activity of Cerebrolysin: metabolic regulation, neuromodulation and neurotrophic activity.
Cerebrolysin synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cerebrolysin: code name FPF-1070, mixture of peptides purified from pig brains.
Modern analogs for Cerebrolysin: Cortexin, Phenotropil, Aktovegin, Cerexon, Mexidol.
When choosing an analogue, consider the form of the drug (injections or tablets), as well as the duration of the course.
What are the indications for using the drug Cerebrolysin?
Cerebrolysin is prescribed for the treatment of children and adults with the following diseases
- Brain and spinal cord injuries due to trauma;
- Alzheimer's disease;
- Dementia of various nature;
- Recovery from ischemic stroke;
- Chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency;
- in childhood - mental retardation, attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder.
In the presence of epileptic status and acute renal failure, the drug is replaced by approved analogues.
How to take Cerebrolysin and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Cerebrolysin is recommended to be taken in the first half of the day.
The method of use is intravenously, as part of IVs with glucose, physiological solution or Ringer's solution, intramuscularly.
The method of administration is influenced by the severity of the disease and the age of the patient, the prescribed number of ml. So, up to 5 ml is administered intramuscularly, from 5 to 10 ml - intravenously, over 10 ml - is added to IVs.
The course of treatment is 10-20 days, the drug is administered every day. With severe organic lesions of the brain, it is possible to increase the course, according to the scheme after 2-3 days.
Cerebrolysin use in sports
Is Cerebrolysin used in sports?
Yes, in sports medicine Cerebrolysin can be used during the recovery period and also for increasing working capacity.
Cerebrolysin side effects
What are the side effects of Cerebrolysin?
Cerebrolysin is well tolerated by patients and is fairly safe.
Cerebrolysin available forms
Dosage form: Solution for injection.
Active ingredient: a complex of peptides derived from the pig brain
Is Cerebrolysin available in the form of tablets, powder or drops?
No, Cerebrolysin is available only in the form of injections.
You can also buy Cerebrolysin with other dosage and form:
If you need Cerebrolysin 5 ampoules of 20ml each please contact us
Where to buy Cerebrolysin online?
Buypharmacy offers Cerebrolysin for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cerebrolysin
- Cerebrolysin Wikipedia
- Effects of cerebrolysin on functional outcome of patients with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- the Effect of Cerebrolysin on Physical and Mental Functions of Down Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Cerebrolysin for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Efficacy and safety of Cerebrolysin treatment in early recovery after acute ischemic stroke: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, multicenter clinical trial
- Cerebrolysin REGistry Study in Stroke - a High-quality Observational Study of Comparative Effectiveness (CREGS 2)