All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cavinton Forte is a vinpocetine drug designed to improve cerebral blood flow and metabolic activity in brain tissue.
Buy Cavinton Forte from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cavinton Forte description
- Cavinton synonyms and analogues
- Cavinton Forte uses
- Cavinton Forte dosage
- Cavinton Forte side effects
- Cavinton Forte available forms
- Where to buy Cavinton Forte online?
- Research and more information on Cavinton Forte
Cavinton Forte description
What is Cavinton Forte?
Cavinton Forte is a drug that improves cerebral circulation, cerebral metabolism and rheological properties of the blood.
The main ingredient is Vinpocetine, which has the following therapeutic effects:
- Improvement of cerebral circulation and metabolic processes;
- Increasing the consumption of glucose and oxygen by the brain;
- Increasing the resistance of nervous tissue to oxygen starvation or hypoxia;
- antioxidant effect;
- decrease in blood viscosity;
- improvement of cerebral blood flow;
- Enhancement of blood circulation without a circumferential effect in damaged areas;
- increased vascular elasticity.
Cavinton synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cavinton: Vinpocetine, Intelectol, Ethyl Apovincaminate.
When choosing a Cavinton Forte analogue, it is recommended to consider that analogues differ in the active ingredient. The main Cavinton Forte analogues include: Actovegin, Mexidol, Noopept, Phenotropil, Cerebrolysin.
Cavinton Forte uses
What are the indications for Cavinton Forte uses?
The drug is most widely prescribed for the treatment of neurological pathologies:
- ischemic stroke;
- dementia of vascular etiology;
- atherosclerotic lesions of the vessels of the brain;
- Various forms of hypertensive encephalopathy;
- cognitive impairment, including elderly patients;
- Insufficiency of blood flow in the brain.
In otorhinolaryngology, the drug is used in the treatment of such diseases:
- Meniere's disease;
- hearing loss;
- Noise and discomfort in the ears.
Cavinton is also prescribed for diseases of the retina and eye vessels, accompanied by disorders of blood flow and metabolism. The drug is used both in acute conditions and in the treatment of chronic forms of these disorders.
Cavinton Forte dosage
How to take Cavinton Forte and what is the dosage regimen of the drug?
The drug acts cumulatively, the initial effect develops after a week of continuous use.
Using the drug for a short period of time is not reasonable. The optimal course of treatment is 1-3 months.
In most cases, take 1 tablet (10 mg) 3 times a day.
What is the difference between Cavinton and Cavinton Forte?
Both drugs contain the same active ingredient.
Cavinton forte has twice as much of the active ingredient as Cavinton. This has an impact on the number of times you take the medication.
Due to the higher content of the active ingredient, the regimen of taking the drug has been changed. Cavinton Forte is recommended to take 1-2 times a day, and Cavinton 3-4 times a day.
Cavinton Forte side effects
What are the side effects of Cavinton Forte?
The drug is well tolerated. Side effects with Cavinton Forte are rare.
Cavinton Forte available forms
Dosage form: tablets.
Active ingredient: Vinpocetine
Is Cavinton Forte available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
Yes, Cavinton is available in the form of tablets and injections.
You can also buy Cavinton with other dosage and form:
If you need other dosage please contact us
- Cavinton 5 mg 50 tablets
- Cavinton Comforte 10 mg 30 tablets
- Cavinton Comforte 10 mg 90 tablets
- Cavinton injections 10 mg 2 ml 10 ampoules
- Cavinton injections 50 mg 10 ml 10 ampoules
Where to buy Cavinton Forte online?
Buypharmacy offers Cavinton Forte for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cavinton Forte
- Vinpocetine Wikipedia
- Cavinton forte treatment of cerebral vascular insufficiency in patients with coronary heart disease and arterial hypertension
- Effect of cavinton forte in patients with mild cognitive impairment
- Mechanism of action of vinpocetine
- An update on Vinpocetine: New discoveries and clinical implications