All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cavinton injections - to reduce the negative effects of stroke, CMT, atherosclerosis, treatment of tinnitus, dizziness, other neurological symptoms.
Buy Cavinton injections from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cavinton injections description
- Cavinton synonyms and analogues
- Cavinton injections uses
- Cavinton injections dosage
- Cavinton injections side effects
- Cavinton available forms
- Where to buy Cavinton injections online?
- Research and more information on Cavinton
Cavinton injections description
What is Cavinton injections?
Cavinton injections is a drug that improves the cerebral circulation, cerebral metabolism and the rheological properties of the blood.
The main ingredient is Vinpocetine, which has the following therapeutic effects:
- Improvement of cerebral circulation and metabolic processes;
- Increasing the consumption of glucose and oxygen by the brain;
- Increasing the resistance of nervous tissue to oxygen starvation or hypoxia;
- antioxidant effect;
- decrease in blood viscosity;
- improvement of cerebral blood flow;
- Enhancement of blood circulation without a circumferential effect in damaged areas;
- increased vascular elasticity.
Cavinton synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cavinton: Vinpocetine, Intelectol, Ethyl Apovincaminate.
When choosing a Cavinton injections analogue, it is recommended to take into account that analogues differ in the active ingredient. The main Cavinton Forte analogues include: Actovegin, Mexidol, Noopept, Phenotropil, Cerebrolysin.
Cavinton injections uses
What are the indications for the use of Cavinton injections?
Reduction of neurological and mental symptoms in various forms of cerebral circulatory insufficiency:
- Ischemic stroke.
- Restorative stage of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Consequences of a suffered stroke.
- Transient ischemic attack.
- Vascular dementia.
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency.
- Atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels.
- Post-traumatic and hypertensive encephalopathy.
- Thrombosis / occlusion / central retinal artery or vein.
- Hearing impairments of perceptive type.
- Meniere's disease.
- Idiopathic tinnitus.
Cavinton injections dosage
How do I take Cavinton injections and what is the dosing regimen for the drug?
Physiological solution or solutions containing dextrose may be used to prepare the infusion.
The initial daily dose is 20 mg diluted in 500-1000 ml of solution for infusion, intravenously, slowly (dropwise).
The maximum dose is up to 1 mg/kg by weight. The course of 10-21 days with the transition to oral administration of tablet form of Cavinton 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
Do not administer v/m and IV without dilution.
What is the difference between Cavinton and Cavinton Forte?
Both drugs contain the same active ingredient.
Cavinton forte has twice as much active ingredient as Cavinton. This has an impact on the number of times you take the medication.
Due to the higher content of the active ingredient, the regimen of taking the drug has been changed. Cavinton Forte is recommended to be taken 1-2 times a day, and Cavinton 3-4 times a day.
Cavinton injections side effects
What are the side effects of Cavinton injections?
Cardiovascular system: possible exacerbation of existing arrhythmias.
CNS side effects: headache, dizziness, sleep disturbance, weakness.
Cavinton available forms
Dosage form: solution for infusions, concentrated.
Active ingredient: Vinpocetine
Is Cavinton Forte available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
Yes, Cavinton is available in the form of tablets and injections.
Also available different dosage forms of Cavinton for sale:
If you need other dosage please contact us
- Cavinton 5 mg 50 tablets
- Cavinton Comforte 10 mg 30 tablets
- Cavinton Comforte 10 mg 90 tablets
- Cavinton injections 10 mg 2 ml 10 ampoules
- Cavinton injections 50 mg 10 ml 10 ampoules
Where to buy Cavinton injections online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Cavinton injections with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cavinton
- Vinpocetine Wikipedia
- Cavinton forte treatment of cerebral vascular insufficiency in patients with coronary heart disease and arterial hypertension
- Effect of cavinton forte in patients with mild cognitive impairment
- Mechanism of action of vinpocetine
- An update on Vinpocetine: New discoveries and clinical implications