All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Actovegin - stimulates nutrition and tissue regeneration, increases blood circulation in the brain.
Buy Actovegin from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Actovegin description
- Actovegin synonyms and analogues
- Actovegin uses
- Actovegin dosage
- Actovegin use in sports
- Actovegin side effects
- Actovegin available forms
- Where to buy Actovegin online?
- Research and more information on Actovegin
What is Actovegin?
Actovegin is an extract from calf blood.
Actovegin improves tissue nutrition and helps properly distribute glucose from the blood to the body's needs. The drug helps to retain oxygen, thus reducing tissue damage in conditions of oxygen starvation. The product enhances the production of ATP-energetic molecules necessary for the correct functioning of all important processes in the body.
Actovegin synonyms and analogues
Other names for Actovegin: Deproteinized dialysate from the blood of calves.
There is a wide range of analogues and substitutes for Actovegin, which differ in composition, indications, formulation, duration of course, drug interaction, age restrictions and cost.
The main analogues of Actovegin: Cytoflavin, Mildronate, Cereton, Gliatilin, Nootropil.
What are the indications for Actovegin uses?
Indications for use:
- Metabolic and vascular disorders of the brain (including ischemic stroke brain injury).
- Peripheral (arterial and venous) vascular disorders and their sequelae (arterial angiopathy, trophic ulcers); diabetic polyneuropathy
- Wound healing (ulcers of various etiology, burns, trophic disorders (decubitus), violation of wound healing processes).
- Prevention and treatment of radiation lesions of the skin and mucous membranes in radiation therapy.
Actovegin can be administered during pregnancy and during breast-feeding, but only after weighing the risks and benefits and with great caution.
How do I take Actovegin and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
Intra-arterially, intravenously (including as an infusion) and intramuscularly. Due to the potential for anaphylactic reactions, it is recommended to test before starting the infusion.
Depending on indications, the initial dose is 10-20 ml/day intravenously or intraarterially; then 5 ml intravenously or 5 ml intramuscularly.
When administered as infusion, 10-20 ml of Actovegin is added to 200-300 ml of basic solution (0.9% sodium chloride solution or 5% dextrose solution). Infusion rate: about 2 ml/min.
Actovegin use in sports
Is Actovegin used in sports?
Actovegin is not on the WADA ban list.
During intensive exercise, the body has an increased need for oxygen. Hypoxia of tissues significantly reduces the chances of achieving high results. Actovegin in sport is a solution to this problem. The versatility and uniqueness of the drug makes it possible to increase the quality of sports training at times in any type of activity.
Taking Actovegin injections when practicing sports is a more effective way to restore the body. Parenteral administration of the drug is especially relevant in acute conditions of the athlete (in conditions of hypoxia in mountaineering, head trauma and others).
Recommendations for use in sports:
- Acceleration of recovery processes after loads aimed at the development of endurance.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of the dystrophic variant of chronic physical overstrain of the cardiovascular system (especially during trainings in the middle mountains).
- Preservation of a high level of efficiency in the conditions of high-mountainous ascents.
- Achilles tendonitis and muscle tears.
- Craniocerebral injuries.
- Cerebral insufficiency syndrome in boxers.
- Frostbite in representatives of winter sports.
- Increase in body weight.
- Prevention and treatment of sports pseudonephropathy.
Actovegin side effects
What are the side effects of Actovegin?
Side effects with Actovegin are rare and include allergic reactions:
- Skin rash,
- Hyperemia of the skin;
- Hyperthermia, up to and including anaphylactic shock.
Actovegin available forms
Dosage form: Solution for injection.
Active ingredient: Deproteinized dialysate from the blood of calves.
Is Actovegin available in the form of tablets, powder or drops?
Yes, Actovegin is available in the form of tablets and injections.
You can also buy Actovegin with other dosage and form:
Where to buy Actovegin online?
Buypharmacy offers Actovegin for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Actovegin
- Actovegin Wikipedia
- Actovegin Equals to Performance Enhancing Drug Doping: Fact or Fiction? November 2016 Journal of Tissue Science & Engineering
- Efficacy and Safety of Actovegin in Post-stroke Cognitive Impairment (PSCI) (ARTEMIDA)
- Actovegin reduces PMA-induced inflammation on human cells
- Comprehensive Analytics of Actovegin and Its Effect on Muscle Cells