All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Hypoxen increases endurance and reduces fatigue by optimizing tissue respiration.
Hypoxen is your support during physical activity.
Buy Hypoxen from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Hypoxen description
- Hypoxen synonyms and analogues
- Hypoxen uses
- Hypoxen dosage
- Hypoxen use in sports
- Hypoxen side effects
- Hypoxen available forms
- Where to buy Hypoxen online?
- Research and more information on Hypoxen
What is Hypoxen?
The mechanism of action of Hypoxen on cells is a decrease in tissue oxygen consumption and its more economical consumption in conditions of hypoxia.
Hypoxen, as a drug of direct action, can provide oxygen to any cell due to the small size of its own molecules. Therefore, its use is possible in all types of hypoxia.
What is hypoxia?
Hypoxia is a reduced oxygen content in the body or individual organs and tissues. Hypoxia occurs when there is a lack of oxygen in the air, blood (hypoxemia) or tissues (in disorders of tissue respiration).
Hypoxia is possible not only in high altitude conditions, but even during sports.
Frequent symptoms of hypoxia that you may encounter while playing sports:
- Shortness of breath.
- Shortness of breath.
- Excessively high heart rate
- Decreased endurance
- Increased fatigue
Hypoxen synonyms and analogues
Other names for Hypoxen: Polydihydroxyphenylenethiosulfonate sodium.
When selecting a Hypoxen analogue, please note that analogues may differ in active ingredient. Major Hypoxen analogs and substitutes include: Cytoflavin, Pantogam, Semax, Encephabol.
What are the indications for using Hypoxen?
The main indications for use are:
- To improve performance in extreme and adverse conditions accompanied by a lack of oxygen (high altitude, polar conditions, underwater work, etc.);
- Mental and physical overstrain, operator activity and other intensive loads accompanied by chronic fatigue and weariness;
- in treatment of severe traumatic injuries, blood loss, extensive surgery, respiratory diseases (bronchial asthma, pneumonia, obstructive bronchitis);
- As part of the treatment of stable angina (prevention of angina attacks), arterial hypertension, chronic heart failure I and II class according to NYHA.
How do I take Hypoxen and what is the drug's dosing regimen?
Dosing regimen in adults: A single dose for adults is 2 to 4 capsules. The maximum daily dose used is 12 capsules. It is taken before or with a meal with a small amount of water.
For elimination of hypoxia in extreme conditions: hypoventilation of the lungs, high altitude, underwater work, work in conditions of high temperature, sports: 1 daily dose 30-60 minutes before the load.
Prolonged intense mental activity, chronic fatigue, reduced recovery period after excessive physical exertion, trauma, surgery: ½ daily dose twice a day for 2-3 weeks. The courses can be repeated with a break of 1-2 weeks.
Also a series of courses for the treatment of diseases:
The complex treatment of pneumonia: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, a course of 14 days.
The complex treatment of obstructive bronchitis: ½ daily dose 2 times a day - 2 courses of 14 days apart every 7 days.
The complex treatment of bronchial asthma: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, courses of 21-30 days at intervals of 10 days.
Complex prevention of stable angina: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, the course of 15-30 days at intervals of 10 days.
The complex treatment of hypertension: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, a course of 10 days.
Complex treatment of heart failure: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, the course of 10-14 days.
Hypoxen use in sports
Is Hypoxen used in sports?
Yes, Hypoxen is widely used in sports by both amateur and professional athletes.
Recommendations for use in sports:
- Increasing the efficiency of muscle work under extreme conditions of competition.
- Prevention and overcoming chronic fatigue.
- Accelerate recovery from stress.
- Improvement of the peripheral blood flow.
- Economical consumption of oxygen by the tissues in hypoxia.
- Increases the body's resistance to physical stress.
Hypoxen side effects
What are the side effects of Hypoxen?
Virtually none. In rare cases, dry mouth, allergic reactions (erythema, skin itching, hypotension) are possible.
Hypoxen available forms
Dosage form: capsules.
Active ingredient: Polydihydroxyphenylenethiosulfonate sodium (Hypoxen).
Is Hypoxen available in the form of injections, powder or drops?
No, Hypoxen is available only in the form of capsules, each tablet contains 250 mg of the active substance.
Where to buy Hypoxen online?
Buypharmacy offers Hypoxen for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Hypoxen
- Hypoxen Wikipedia Russian
- Impact of hypoxen therapy on postoperative course in gynecologic patients
- The use of hypoxene in the treatment of patients with chronic heart failure
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis: Corrective Properties of Metabolic Therapy
- Effect of hypoxenum on bioenergetic processes in mitochondria and the activity of ATP-sensitive potassium channel
- Gastroprotective properties of mexidol and hypoxen