All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Eralfon is recombinant human erythropoietin, a purified glycoprotein.
Buy Eralfon (erythropoietin) from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) description
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) synonyms and analogues
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) uses
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) dosage
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) use in sports
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) side effects
- Eralfon (erythropoietin) available forms
- Where to buy Eralfon (erythropoietin) online?
- Research and more information on Eralfon (erythropoietin)
Eralfon (erythropoietin) description
What is Eralfon (erythropoietin)?
Eralfon (epoetin alpha) - in its composition, biological and immunological properties epoetin alpha is identical to natural human erythropoietin. Administration of epoetin alfa leads to increased levels of Hb and hematocrit, improved blood supply to tissues and heart function.
Erythropoietin is a hormone synthesized in the kidneys. It stimulates the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) synonyms and analogues
Other names for Eralfon: erythropoietin, EPO, Epoetin alfa.
When choosing an analogue of Eralfon we recommend to take into account that analogues may differ in dosage and dosage form (erythropoietin powder, erythropoietin in ampoules, erythropoietin in syringes) . Major Eralfon analogues include: Epocrin, Binokrit, Epostin, Eprex.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) uses
What are the indications for using Eralfon (erythropoietin)?
The general indications for using Eralfon (erythropoietin) are:
- Prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with solid tumors whose anemia has resulted from antitumor therapy;
- Prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with myeloma, non-Hodgkins lymphoma of low malignancy, and chronic lympholeukemia;
- as part of the preoperative program before major surgery in patients with a hematocrit level equal to 33-39% to facilitate the collection of autologous blood and reduce the risk associated with the use of allogeneic hemotransfusions, if the expected need for transfused blood exceeds the amount that can be obtained by autologous collection without the use of epoetin alfa;
- before major surgery with an expected blood loss of 900-1800 ml in adult patients without anemia or with mild to moderate anemia (Hb concentration 100-130 g/l) to reduce the need for allogeneic hemotransfusions and facilitate recovery of erythropoiesis.
- Anemia in patients with chronic renal failure, including those on hemodialysis;
- Prevention and treatment of anemia in HIV-infected patients with endogenous erythropoietin levels less than 500 IU/ml, caused by the use of zidovudine.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of anemia in preterm infants born with a low birth weight of less than 1.5 kg.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) dosage
How do I take Eralfon (erythropoietin) and what is the drug's dosing regimen?
The dosage regimen of erythropoietin is established individually.
The single dose is 30-100 units/kg.
The method of administration is intravenous or subcutaneous.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) use in sports
Is Eralfon (erythropoietin) used in sports?
Yes, Erythropoietin in sports belongs to the group of doping drugs.
When erythropoietin is injected into an athlete's body, it increases the concentration of red blood cells; the higher the concentration, the more oxygen is delivered to the muscle cells, which in sport means better performance and efficiency.
The use of erythropoietin in sports is particularly common in endurance sports such as long-distance running, cycling, cross-country skiing, biathlon, triathlon, etc.
Better supply of oxygen to the muscles delays the onset of fatigue and allows you to run/run longer and faster.
The use of erythropoietin in cycling began around 1990 and became widespread by 1998.
In 1998, the entire Festina and TVM cycling team was withdrawn from the Tour de France because of suspected erythropoietin use.
The prestigious event was later dubbed 'Tour du Dopage' (doping tour) by journalists, as many cyclists admitted to using doping.
Erythropoietin was banned for use in sport by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) in 1990.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) side effects
What are the side effects of Eralfon (erythropoietin)?
Flu-like symptoms may occur at the beginning of use: dizziness, drowsiness, fever, headache, myalgia, arthralgia.
Local reactions: hyperemia, burning, mild to moderate pain at the injection site.
Allergic reactions: skin rash (mild to moderate), eczema, urticaria, pruritus, angioedema.
Eralfon (erythropoietin) available forms
Active ingredient: epoetin alfa (recombinant human erythropoietin).
Is Eralfon (erythropoietin) available in the form of pills, drops or powder?
No, Eralfon (erythropoietin) is available only in the form of syringe for injection, each syringe for injection contains 2500 ME of the active substance.
Also available different dosage forms of Eralfon (erythropoietin) for sale:
Where to buy Eralfon (erythropoietin) online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Eralfon (erythropoietin) with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Eralfon (erythropoietin)
- Erythropoietin Wikipedia
- Epoetin alfa Wikipedia
- An Efficacy and Safety Study of Epoetin Alfa for Initiation and Maintenance Treatment of Patients With Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Early versus late erythropoietin for preventing red blood cell transfusion in preterm and/or low birth weight infants
- Epoetin alfa Interactions