All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
Cortexin effectively protects and restores central nervous system functions due to its three vector mechanism of action/
Buy Cortexin for children from Buypharmacy onlineContents
- Cortexin for children description
- Cortexin synonyms and analogues
- Cortexin for children uses
- Cortexin for children dosage
- Cortexin use in sports
- Cortexin for children side effects
- Cortexin available forms
- Where to buy Cortexin for children online?
- Research and more information on Cortexin
Cortexin for children description
What is Cortexin for children?
Cortexin for children belongs to the group of nootropic drugs which improve the function of higher nervous activity.
The new form of the drug is specially designed for the treatment of children from the first days of life to 5 years of age, since at this age they require a smaller dosage of the drug. Cortexin for children is well known in the medical community and is used by neonatologists, pediatric neurologists, pediatricians in the treatment of a wide range of neurological diseases. The popularity of the drug was brought by a unique combination of high efficacy and safety, which are the most important requirements in pediatric practice.
Cortexin synonyms and analogues
Other names for Cortexin: complex of water-soluble polypeptide fractions.
The pharmacological market offers a wide range of substitutes for Cortexin, which are successfully used in neurological and psychiatric practice, giving equal therapeutic effect. The medications are presented in the form of:
- synonyms (analogues);
- combined means.
When choosing an analogue of Cortexin, pay attention to: Cerebrolysin, Phenotropil, Cogitum, Pantocalcin, Encephabol.
Cortexin for children uses
What are the indications for the use of Cortexin for children?
- cerebral circulatory disorders;
- Encephalopathies of different genesis;
- Acute and chronic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
- craniocerebral trauma;
- Viral and bacterial neuroinfections;
- cerebral palsy;
- Delayed psychomotor and speech development in children;
- impaired memory, thinking, and learning disabilities.
Cortexin for children dosage
How to take Cortexin for children and what is the dosing regimen of the drug?
The dose of the drug for one intake depends on the child's weight. If the weight is more than 20 kg, the dose per administration will be 10 mg, if less - 0.5 mg/kg.
The drug is administered once a day in the morning. The course of administration is 10 days. If necessary, the course can be repeated in 3-6 months.
Cortexin use in sports
Is Cortexin used in sports?
Cortexin is a polypeptide preparation obtained by extraction from the cerebral cortex of cattle. It is not a doping drug. It is not banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Cortexin treatment has a positive effect on the psychophysiological state of an athlete.
Cortexin can be recommended as a method to achieve the optimum psychoemotional state and high results in athletes during the training and competition process.
Cortexin for children side effects
What are the side effects of Cortexin for children?
Cortexin is a nootropic drug of the new generation. Due to its natural composition, it is well tolerated, so it has minimal side effects. Individual hypersensitivity to the drug components is possible.
Cortexin available forms
Dosage form: Lyophilizate for the preparation of a solution for intramuscular administration.
Active ingredient: cortexin (complex of water-soluble polypeptide fractions)
Is Cortexin available in the form of tablets, powder or drops?
No, Cortexin is available only in the form of injections.
Also available different dosage forms of Cortexin for sale:
Where to buy Cortexin for children online?
At Buypharmacy, you can buy Cortexin for children with Worldwide Mail Shipping (delivery to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries).
Research and more information on Cortexin
- Cortexin Wikipedia Russian
- Comparative study of behavioral effects of cortexin and cerebrolysin upon intraventricular and intraperitoneal administration in rats
- Dose-dependent effects of cortex in chronic cerebral ischemia (results of a multicenter randomized controlled study)
- Neuroprotective action of Cortex in, Cerebrolysin and Actovegin in acute or chronic brain ischemia in rats
- Cortexin. Molecular mechanisms and targets of neuroprotective activity